Monday, September 27, 2010

Yoma Textiles sponsors Bike to Beat Epilepsy




Bike to Beat Epilepsy: Shawn Danesi Memorial Ride.
A 7-3/4 mile fundraising bike ride to benefit the Epilepsy Foundation of NJ.
The ride was organized in memory of Shawn Danesi, sister of Mandi Danesi of Yoma Textiles

The ride will take place on this Saturday, October 2nd. I, Mandi, will be skating (on a longboard!) the 7-3/4 miles. Please wish me luck!
Yoma Textiles has donated as a corporate sponsor and will be riding on the Yoma team.

I am asking for donations if anyone would like to and is able to do so.
If you are interested in donating, please visit http://www.biketobeatepilepsy.com
You can donate directly towards my goal by following this link: Amanda Danesi's fundraising page.

Thank you!
Mandi Danesi & The Danesi Family

1 comment:

PAUL said...

NATURAL & EFFECTIVE TREATMENT TO SEIZURE: Our son has temporal lobe epilepsy, He has seizure and had a grand mal with rage, Our son's seizure always occur twice in a week according to EEG results. We had used several medicine which include: 600 Epitol 100 Zarontin,
150 Epitec X2 Daily, Topomax lasted for about 3 days, but I put an end to that due to my son losing weight and being lethargic. I recently got dr williams herbal medicine,that's a natural medicine that cure my son Epilepsy with no side effect. It is an herbal medicine. it is a permanent cure and effective treatment of Epilepsy, for more info, you can also contact Dr.William with this email drwilliams098765@gmail.com for advice and his product